From Conception...to the Race Track
After 22 years of managing Hindmarsh Farms for Harry & Lynne Hindmarsh, Gail started Woodlands Farm in 1996.
The business is now a full-service Thoroughbred operation.
- Past Director of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society (Ontario Division)
- Member of the Jockey Club of Canada
- Past Chair of the Sales Advisory Committee, Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society (Ontario Division)
- Past President of Ontario Thoroughbred Farm Managers Association
- Voted Farm Manager of the Year Award, 1990
- Founding member of the committee that formed the Ontario Horse Racing Industry Association
- In 2016, Gail sold what was the race farm on the 5th Line, to Longrun Retirement Society
To raise the best horses we possibly can each year. Our staff is committed to giving the best care possible to horses in our care allowing them to become the best that they can be.